“How Stuff Works, REDBOOT edition…”
Congratulations, you’ve decided to go ahead and have some custom logo apparel made. Here are the simple steps to get the ball rolling:
- Choose your garments: make a list of the shirt styles, colors and sizes.
- Email your list and art file/design and placement/imprint color instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will create a detailed quote based on the information you provide. This is emailed for your review and approval or editing.
- Orders from new customers require a 50% deposit to start work, once quote is approved. Established customers can reorder without a deposit. The full balance is due at completion for all orders.
- Next, the order is scheduled for production, and for new artwork, a proof is emailed for your approval to print/embroider as shown, or edit as needed.
- Order goes to production, and we either contact you for pickup, or ship as soon as it’s finished — whichever you prefer.